SDL standard Flex LED strip (SMT-STD) is a versatile flexible LED strip. The surface mount LED’s are on a 8mm wide flexible white PCB with 3M adhesive tape on the rear to allow quick and easy installation. This flexible LED strip can be used with our range of dimmers, RGB drivers and power supply units.
Quality Assured Flexible LED Strip
SDL standard flexible LED strip is very high quality and is built to last.
- We ensure that the printed circuit board (PCB), which the LED chips are mounted on, is thick enough and wide enough for efficient heat dissipation.
- All the resistors we use are properly rated in order to balance performance and longevity.
- SDL standard flexible LED strip can be in constant use without deteriorating prematurely.
- SDL lighting use a combination of high quality Epistar and Samsung LED chips for our flexible led strip range. Some manufacturers sell flexible LED strip which uses cheaper resistors. This kind of flexible strip can shine extremely brightly but does not last as long as it should due to the poor quality components used in its construction.
As always SDL Lighting Flexible LED strip is both ‘CE’ and ‘Rohs’ compliant and can be used in conjunction with our Aluminium LED profile range for sleek looks and even greater heat dissipation.
Specifications – SMT-STD
- Part No. SMT-STD
- Voltage – 12Vdc
- Power Consumption * – 4.8W / 400mA
- LED Qty * – 60
- LED Size – 3528
- Size (WxH) – 8mm x 2.5mm
- Colours Available – Pure White, Warm White, Green, Red & Blue
- Cutting Intervall – 50mm
- * Data Based on 1000mm
Price – POA
*Call sdl lighting today for a quotation.*