The SDL PX24500 RGB DMX Controller is designed to be connected to either lighting control systems or lighting desks with DMX512 outputs.
The SDL PX24500 is a constant voltage DMX 512 LED driver and is capable of driving either 12 or 24Vdc LED’s. The SDL PX24500 is used in conjunction with a DMX signal and a suitable SDL power supply for LED products such as flexible LED strip, PowerStrips or LED downlights. The SDL PX24500 is fully addressable using the DIP switches located on the side of the unit.
At SDL Lighting we are ideally situated to help you plan and realise your LED lighting solution. All of the lighting solutions we supply are bespoke, they arrive fully assembled, and we have an excellent aftercare service.
Specifications – PX24500 RGB DMX Controller
- Model No. – PX24500
- Supply Voltage – 12/24Vdc
- Output – 3 Channel
- Output Current (per channel) – 5 Amp
- DMX Interface – 512 / RJ45
- Address Setting – 1-10 DIP switches
- Drive Capability – 5050/30/RGB 12m Max*
- With suitable power supply – 5050/60/RGB 24m Max*
* Additional lengths can be driven using the SDL-RP316
*Call sdl lighting today for a quotation.*