The SDL DALI 1 channel is a constant voltage DALI LED dimmer. The SDL DALI LED dimmer allows stepless brightness control via a DALI signal. The constant voltage DALI LED dimmer is an essential interface between lighting systems that use the DALI signal and LED products such as flex LED strip or LED downlights. LED Dimmers can be installed to meet the light needs of commercial or home lighting to reduce energy costs and to extend LED life span.
DALI stands for ‘Digital Addressable Lighting Interface’. At SDL Lighting we pride ourselves on our expert knowledge and excellent customer care. If you have any queries whatsoever then we are only a phone call away and we are always more than happy to help. We have helped a broad range of customers from architects to leisure centre managers to plan and realise their LED lighting solutions.
Specifications – DALI LED Dimmer
- Part No. – SDL-DALI-1
- Supply Voltage – 12/24Vdc
- Output – 1 Channel
- Output Current (per channel) – 5 Amp
- Output Wattage – 60W/12Vdc, 120W/24Vdc
- Dimming Control DALI Definition – IEC62386 / IEC60929
- Size (LxWxH) – 167mm x 40mm x 30mm
- Drive Capability With suitable power supply – 3528/60 12 Max* 5050/60 4 Max*
* Additional lengths can be driven using the SDL-RP316
*Call sdl lighting today for a quotation.*