The Constant Voltage DALI LED Dimmer 3 allows stepless brightness control via a DALI signal. The SDL-DALI-3 is an essential interface between lighting systems that use the DALI signal and LED product such as flex LED strip or LED downlights. Dimmers can be installed to meet the light needs of commercial or home lighting to reduce energy costs and to extend LED life span.
DALI stands for ‘Digital Addressable Lighting Interface’. Here at SDL Lighting we are ideally situated to help plan and construct your LED lighting solution. We have over thirty years experience in electronic assembly manufacture. Our lighting division meets the stringent requirements of architects and lighting designers. We are a UK company, we can be contacted easily, and we are always more than happy to help.
Specifications – 3 Channel DALI LED Dimmer
- Part No. – SDL-DALI-3
- Supply Voltage – 12/24Vdc
- Output – 3 Channel
- Output Current (per channel) – 6 Amp
- Output Wattage (per channel) – 72W/12Vdc, 144W/24Vdc
- Dimming Control DALI Definition – IEC62386 / IEC60929
- Size (LxWxH) – 153mm x 67mm x 30mm
- Drive Capability (per channel) With suitable power supply – 3528/60 14 Max* or 5050/60 5 Max*
* Additional lengths can be driven using the SDL-RP316
*Call sdl lighting today for a quotation.*