The SDL-S1L10 is a 0-10v LED dimmer, or 1-10v dimmer/driver. It is a flexible driver that can support active or passive 0-10V or 1-10V inputs. The driver can be used to power 12 or 24Vdc LED’s. Short circuit and over current protection are included.
0-10v LED dimmer drivers can be installed to meet the light needs of commercial or home lighting to reduce energy costs and to extend LED life span. They can be used in conjunction with the SDL range of Flexible LED Strip and LED Downlights.
At SDL Lighting we pride ourselves on our expert knowledge and our excellent customer service. If you wish to speak with someone about a LED lighting solution then call SDL today. There is no obligation and we are always happy to help. SDL Lighting has a broad customer base from architects and lighting designers to restaurant owners and signmakers.
Specifications – 0-10v LED dimmer
- Part No: SDL-S1L10
- Supply Voltage: 12/24Vdc
- Output: 1 Channel
- Output Current (per channel): 10 Amp
- Size (LxWxH): 167mm x 51mm x 24mm
- Dimming Signal Type: 0-10V Active / 1-10V Active / 1-10V Passive
- Drive Capability: 3528/60 24 Max*
- With suitable power supply: 5050/60 8m Max*
* Additional lengths can be driven using the SDL-RP316
*Call sdl lighting today for a quotation.*